DELIVERY, CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
- DELIVERY CHARGES
- On-line Orders
Post Codes in England, Wales and Scotland, excluding all areas listed under Non-UK Mainland in 1.1.2 below)
Orders over £30 (inclusive of VAT) – FREE DELIVERY
Post Codes IV3 – IV40, IV52-IV54, IV63, KW1-KE14, PA20-PA40,l PH19-PH40, PH50, HS (Western Isles), IV41-IV51, IV55-IV56 (Skye), KA27 (Arran), KA28 (Millport), KW15-KW17 (Orkney), PA41 (Gigha), PA42-PA49 (Islay), PA60 (Jura), PA61 (Colonsay), PA62-PA76 (Mull), PA77 (Tiree), PA78 (Coll), PH41 (Muck), PH42 (Eigg), PH43 (Rum), PH44 (Canna), ZE (Shetlands), IM (Isle of Man), BT (Northern Ireland), GY and JE (Channel Islands), TR21 (Scilly Isles), all PO Box Nos., all BFPO locations.
Orders over £30 (inclusive of VAT)
- Up to and including 2kg – FREE DELIVERY
- Over 2kg up to and including 10kg - £22 (inclusive of VAT)
- Over 10kg – please contact our sales office on 01905 770333 for costs
- All Other Orders
For all other orders not placed through our website, a delivery charge is applicable and is calculated by weight.Please Contact the Sales Office on 01905 770333 for delivery costs.
- On-line Orders
- Cancellations and Returns
- Orders will only be considered cancelled by the Company within 30 days of date of invoice and after written agreement on mutually satisfactory terms.
- All cancelled orders will incur a restocking and administration handling charge. This charge will vary depending on the type and number of products involved.These charges will apply where the goods have been despatched, and also, where the goods have been picked and packed prior to despatch.A list of these charges is available on request.
- If the goods have already been despatched, then the customer has a duty to take "reasonable care" of them prior to returning them to Supra UK Ltd in order that they may be re-sold as new.Any failure in this duty may result in a claim by Supra UK Ltd for the resulting loss in value.
- Every attempt will be made to meet the quoted delivery times subject to stock availability and order acceptance but time shall not be of the essence unless specifically agreed in writing.Unless so agreed goods cannot be returned if not inside the estimated delivery time.
- Delivery by courier will require a signature.It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure deliveries can be made safely at ground level, free from obstructions.The customer is responsible for manual and mechanical off-loading provision at time of delivery.The customer is responsible for the provision of the correct delivery address prior to despatch and may be charged for any additional costs incurred during further attempts to deliver the goods should delivery address information supplied be incorrect or off-loading facilities be unavailable.
- Supra UK Ltd will not be responsible for any delay occasioned by carriers after dispatch from the Company’s works.Any damages or shortages must be notified in writing, both to the carriers and the Company within three days of receipt of goods.In the case of non-delivery, claims must be made from seven days of receipt of invoice.
- Goods Damaged in Transit
If the goods are signed for on receipt as received in good condition, we are unable to process claims for damages.In order to be able to claim for damages, goods must be signed for as received unchecked or damaged.